I worked on this quite a while over the holiday break and finally finished it a couple of days ago. It’s painted from a photo I took last summer. 9×12 inches.
This blog showcases my gel pen drawings and any other art projects that I'm working on. Check back weekly for updates about items for sale, works in progress, and shows open to the public. All photos on this site are under copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Your comments are most welcome. Thank you for visiting!
- Watercolor, Ollon, Switzerland January 9, 2018
- Church at Vers L’Eglise September 4, 2017
- Back to the “studio” August 15, 2017
- In Memory of Andrea Jay, Hilarious Assistant Principal (Retired) May 10, 2017
- In Between “Real” Posts May 2, 2017