I’ve been doing some pencil layouts for more recipe pages, but first I had to sharpen all the pencils. This took some time. I’m actually a pen freak (technical term for “enthusiastic, but not quite as advanced as a connoisseur”) but I also enjoy finding the perfect pencil and a great sharpener to make little curly flakes of shavings with.
This blog showcases my gel pen drawings and any other art projects that I'm working on. Check back weekly for updates about items for sale, works in progress, and shows open to the public. All photos on this site are under copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Your comments are most welcome. Thank you for visiting!
- Church at Vers L’Eglise September 4, 2017
- Back to the “studio” August 15, 2017
- In Memory of Andrea Jay, Hilarious Assistant Principal (Retired) May 10, 2017
- In Between “Real” Posts May 2, 2017
- A Summer Mandala April 27, 2017